Type: Tidewater Homeowners Association
Attend to guests’ and owners’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration and cashiering.
Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests verifying pre-registration forms. Prepare registration packets.
Accept payment for guest registration fee. Post registration fees charges as requested. Maintain a house bank and make accurate report of receipts daily. Exchange currency for guests.
Assist guests with dinner reservations, directions, attractions, and general questions. Follow-up with all requests or issues.
Must have high level of customer service skills.
High school or equivalent education preferred.
One to two years in a public contact position.
Starting rate of $9.50 per hour, pay increase after 90 days.
As a recreation Intern you will be required to complete the following with professionalism:
Plan, budget, and implement diverse recreation activities and events at the resort.
Develop promotional collateral for all recreation programs effectively within the resort.
Actively maintain risk management applications to the activities.
Follow guidance and assignments of Recreation Director & Manager to ensure proper implementation.
Work collaboratively as a team to produce activity programs that are beneficial to the resort’s guests.
Supervise and coordinate nightly programs for kids 5-12 years of age.
Maintain a presentable work area and kid’s recreation facility.
Create activities that are appealing to kids of all demographics and families.
Track daily administrative paperwork for events conducted within the resort.
Construct and present a proficient budget analysis and expense report to present to management upon completion of the summer internship.
One or two years’ experience in the field or related area.
CPR/First Aid certification.
Strong communication and computer skills.
Desire to learn and succeed in commercial recreation field.
Willingness to work consecutive hours, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to work successfully in coordination with other interns.
Ability to bring sincere enthusiasm into the work environment to establish fun and energetic activity programs for our guests.
The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Excellent stamina to walk and stand for long periods of time and the ability to participate in activities.
Withstand working in hot temperatures and high humidity.
MUST be able to SMILE for long periods of time!!!!
Recreation Interns must be available to work May 23 through August 8, 2016. Compensation is $10.00 per hour. Intern is responsible for finding housing in the area.
The Reservation Sales agent handles all guest calls for booking reservations. Answers questions regarding rates and availability and asks questions to help determine the resort that would best suit their vacation rental needs. Serves the guest by giving accurate information in an efficient, courteous and professional manner. Job duties will require outbound calls to guests and data entry of online reservations.
Answer reservations line in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. Provide guests with the requested information concerning the resort, rates, availability, the resorts amenities and the surrounding area. Obtain the necessary information from the guests and enter into the NAVIS and SMS system. Agent must be effective in sales and customer service and adhere to the NAVIS compliance guidelines and sales philosophy.
Process incoming Online Travel Agency (OTA) reservations correctly and in a timely manner. Agent will make outbound calls to return voicemails and follow up with guests that previously shown interest in Resort Collection. Any other duties as dictated by supervisor or manager.
High school or equivalent education preferred.
Previous call center/customer service experience preferred. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Full time position with starting hourly rate of $10.25 with 90 day pay increase and monthly bonus potential.
Must be able to work mid and evening shifts.
Responsible to prepare the daily room breakout for housekeeping staff. Use computer to record maintenance work orders. Answer phone and record and dispatch staff and guest requests. Maintain lost and found records.
Assist guests and owners in professional and friendly manner. Follow up with guests on all requests and issues such as extra supplies, lost and found, scheduling cleaning, broken items and general questions.
Keep work area clean and organized. Assist housekeeping staff and other departments as needed.
Must be organized and able to multi-task with excellent customer service skills
Pay rate starts at $10.25 per hour.
Type: RC Real Estate Group
Independent Contractor Status
Minimum Standards & Qualifications
In order to maintain our Independent Contractor status, the following items are both
understood and followed in day-to-day operations:
1. Associate pays all of their own BCAR dues. Associate pays for his/her continuing education expenses and renewal fees.
2. Associate pays auto expenses without compensation from Broker.
3. Associate pays own entertainment expenses without reimbursement.
4. Associate has not been required to maintain specific floor day schedules, nor forced to attend meetings. Although, if the Associate is unable to adapt to the suggested schedule the Broker will assign another associate to take Associates days.
5. Associate is not required to meet mandatory quotas but will be subject to minimum performance productivity.
6. Each Associate shall decide individually when to take vacations. The Associate is responsible for locating another Associate to assume the responsibility for covering floor time.
7. Associate pays own income tax and F.I.C.A.
8. Associate receives no minimum salary or sick pay.
9. Association with Broker may be terminated by either party at any time upon notice, but the rights of the parties to any fees which accrue prior to said parting shall not be divested by either party.
10. Each Associate is directly subject to sanctions from governmental bodies and will use the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics as a professional guideline.
11. An Associate is not required to join training programs or group programs.
12. Each Associate will sign an Independent Contractor Agreement every 5 years.
Florida Real Estate license is required.
Join the Resort Collection Team
Resort Collection isn’t just a great company to vacation with, it’s a great company to work for too. We have immediate openings for talented and motivated professionals. Apply online or in-person at 11212 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach, FL 32407.