Type: Rental Maintenance
Responsible for the maintenance of all management property, rental and non-rental units, at owners’ request.
General maintenance and repair of all rental and approved non-rental units. General repairs of Resort Management offices.
Perform monthly HVAC preventive maintenance.
Filling out and turning in all work orders including documenting all parts used for each job. Completing follow ups to appropriate departments.
High school or equivalent education preferred.
Minimum 2 years’ experience maintenance, preferably in a resort environment. Must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliances and minor HVAC.
Must possess valid Driver’s License.
Must be able to read, write and speak English. This position must be on call some nights (11:30pm to 7:30a) so must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation. Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Assists Director of Housekeeping with day-to-day operations. Provides training, coaching, and counseling to all housekeeping employees.
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Facilitates hiring process, including interviewing, training, and evaluating job performance.
Provides ongoing training and development to all positions.
Interacts with all employees in the Housekeeping Department—evaluating, coaching, counseling, and providing leadership support.
Conducts inspections of guest rooms and provides feedback to housekeepers and inspectors.
Manages administrative duties, including payroll and operating expenses.
Monitors consumption and order replacement of guest and cleaning supplies.
One to two years Housekeeping leadership experience, Associate or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
Valid Driver's License required.
Must have excellent communication and team building skills and must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Responsible to prepare the daily room breakout for housekeeping staff. Use computer to record maintenance work orders. Answer phone and record and dispatch staff and guest requests. Maintain lost and found records.
Assist guests and owners in professional and friendly manner. Follow up with guests on all requests and issues such as extra supplies, lost and found, scheduling cleaning, broken items and general questions.
Keep work area clean and organized. Assist housekeeping staff and other departments as needed.
Must be organized and able to multi-task with excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and weekends and holidays are required.
Pay rate starts at $10.25 per hour with a pay increase after 90 days. Full-time benefits include choice of 7 medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off and 401K.
Assist Housekeeping Manager and Director of Housekeeping with day-to-day operations. Provide training, coaching, and counseling to all housekeeping personnel. Inspect assigned areas to provide feedback to management and employees on the cleanliness and maintenance of those areas against standards.
Facilitate hiring process, including interviewing, training, and evaluating job performance. Provide ongoing training and development to all positions.
Interact with all employees in the Housekeeping Department. Evaluate, coach, counsel and provide leadership support.
Conduct inspections of guest rooms and provide feedback to room attendants.
Manage administrative duties, including payroll and operating expenses.
High school or equivalent education required.
Minimum one to two years housekeeping experience at progressively higher levels of responsibility.
Must possess valid Drivers License.
This full-time, year round position is eligible for choice of 7 different medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Paid holidays and time off, 401K.
Type: Food and Beverage
Manage all aspects of the food production for assigned restaurant or outlet, including food preparation according to the description. Adhere to sanitation practices.
Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner.
Set up station with predetermined mise en place required to service all banquet functions.
Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction.
Assist servers, bartenders, dish washers when necessary.
Participate in the deep cleaning of the outlet.
One year cook experience preferred. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Type: RC Real Estate Group
Independent Contractor Status
Minimum Standards & Qualifications
In order to maintain our Independent Contractor status, the following items are both
understood and followed in day-to-day operations:
1. Associate pays all of their own BCAR dues. Associate pays for his/her continuing education expenses and renewal fees.
2. Associate pays auto expenses without compensation from Broker.
3. Associate pays own entertainment expenses without reimbursement.
4. Associate has not been required to maintain specific floor day schedules, nor forced to attend meetings. Although, if the Associate is unable to adapt to the suggested schedule the Broker will assign another associate to take Associates days.
5. Associate is not required to meet mandatory quotas but will be subject to minimum performance productivity.
6. Each Associate shall decide individually when to take vacations. The Associate is responsible for locating another Associate to assume the responsibility for covering floor time.
7. Associate pays own income tax and F.I.C.A.
8. Associate receives no minimum salary or sick pay.
9. Association with Broker may be terminated by either party at any time upon notice, but the rights of the parties to any fees which accrue prior to said parting shall not be divested by either party.
10. Each Associate is directly subject to sanctions from governmental bodies and will use the National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics as a professional guideline.
11. An Associate is not required to join training programs or group programs.
12. Each Associate will sign an Independent Contractor Agreement every 5 years.
Florida Real Estate license is required.
Join the Resort Collection Team
Resort Collection isn’t just a great company to vacation with, it’s a great company to work for too. We have immediate openings for talented and motivated professionals. Apply online or in-person at 11212 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach, FL 32407.